2. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
We use the means that we believe are reasonable to provide access to this website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the case of natural disasters or events beyond the control of Metal Exchange, and subject to any breakdowns or maintenance operations required to ensure the smooth operation of the website service and equipment. Metal Exchange will not be liable for any failure or deficiency in the performance of this website by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, a labor disturbance, an Internet outage, interruption of service, communication outage, failure by a service provider to Metal Exchange, fire, terrorism, natural disaster or war.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
4. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
In order to respect the integrity of this website contents and avoid creating confusion amongst Internet users regarding the origin of the aforementioned contents, the following are forbidden:
– Extended links which allow Internet users access to pages within this website without first passing through the Home Page of the website or through subsections of the website;
– Inline links which allow the user to automatically see this website contents at a specific location; – Framing links, which enable a page from this website to appear in a frame within the page of the website visited by the user.
The following are permitted:
– Simple links to the Home Page of this website;
– Simple links to the home page of the various subsections of this website; Under no circumstances shall a hyperlink to this website from the website of a third party imply co-operation between Metal Exchange and such third-party website. Metal Exchange has no control over third-party websites and therefore assumes no responsibility with respect to contents, products, services, information, hardware or software of websites containing a hyperlink to this website. This website may contain links to the websites of Metal Exchange partners or to the websites of third party companies. Metal Exchange has no control over these websites and therefore assumes no responsibility or liability with respect to the availability of these websites, their content, advertising material, and the products or services available at or through these websites.
6. DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
7.1. Our Commitment to Your Privacy
7.2. Information Collection and Use
We collect personally identifiable information about only you when you voluntarily submit it to us, such as by e-mailing us.
Your personally identifiable information may be shared with and stored on a database controlled by third parties that have been hired by us to provide limited services on our behalf. Agents or contractors of Metal Exchange who have access to your personally identifiable information are required to use their best efforts to keep the information confidential and are prohibited from using this information for any purpose not previously disclosed to you. We use personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information for site administration and for the purpose of performing the services for which such data was collected.
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law or to protect our interests.
7.3. Updating or Correcting Your Information
If you provide us with personally identifiable information in order for us to correspond with you or in order for us perform services for you, we will use reasonable diligence to provide you with a way to review the information we have on file and either update or correct this information.
7.4. Security Precautions
Your privacy is very important to us. We use security technology and security procedures that are reasonably designed to help maintain the privacy of your personal information. Among other techniques, we usually store such information on a computer behind our “firewall” in a secure location, and we often restrict the number of employees internally who can access this data. Of course, there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. Further, please note that our web servers may be run by a third party web host whose actions we do not control.
8. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This Agreement shall be governed, construed and applied in all respects by the laws of the State of Missouri , without regard to any provision governing conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from this legal notice shall be brought before the federal or state courts located in Missouri . The use of this website implies Your express consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.